Adobe Kuler the web-hosted application for generating color themes that can inspire any project. No matter what you’re creating, with Kuler you can experiment quickly with color variations and browse thousands of themes from the Kuler community.
- Browsing themes: Browse themes by Newest, Most Popular, Highest Rated, or Random options.
- Community inspiration: Get inspired. Check out the latest member spotlights in the Community section and see how other members use Kuler in their work.
- Searching themes: Quickly search thousands of themes in the Kuler community by tag word, title, creator, or hex color value. Or click a member’s name or avatar to search for themes by that member
- [advt]Creating new themes: Use the intuitive tools in Kuler to quickly create new color themes. Choose a color rule, use the interactive color wheel, extract colors from an image, or input color values
- Flickr images: Explore interesting themes using Flickr images. Click the Flickr button to easily browse images to upload.Use the menu to browse images by most interesting or time of posting. Sign in to your Flickr account to browse images of your own or by your Flickr contacts.
- Theme tags: Add descriptive keywords, or tags, to your themes to make them more searchable by Kuler members
- Color rules: Use Kuler color rules — Analogous, Monochromatic, Triad, Complementary, Compound, and Shades — that are based on color theory. Select a Base Color and a color rule to quickly create harmonious themes, or use the Custom rule to select colors individually.