3G India Mobile Operators Executive Summit held in Delhi today plays a significant role for the Indian telecom industry with its sheer focus on laying India’s roadmap on 3G. The summit also serve as an arena for executives in the telecommunications industry to enlarge in clear and focused dialogue with their peers and examine current and future 3G market scenario in India in a relaxed and vibrant environment.
This is the first ever time in India that such a summit is happening which is attended by the most well respected executives in India’s telecommunications industry. This is a forum from where one can get an answer to the several questions on 3G services which are yet to be answered.
India is the fastest growing Telecom Market, with a huge business opportunity. 3G India Mobile Operators Executive Summit is an excellent venue to interact with all the potential players in the 3G domain.
TTI Telecom is the sponsor of the 3G Summit. The summit is organized by Bharat Exhibitions and major service providers BSNL, Bharti Airtel, Aircel, MTNL, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, Reliance Communications, TATA Teleservices are participating in it.
This Exclusive Summit addresses the business strategies to
- tackle declining ARPU (average revenue per user) in telecom services
- deployment strategies for nationwide coverage
- operational challenges for running dual technologies
- how technology evolution serves business opportunities
- developing effective processes to support 3G services
- services oriented architecture for efficient operation
- running 3G in a dual mode network – opportunities and challenges
- lessons learned from previous global 3G deployments
- and operational approach for a successful 3G rollout.