System Security Guard – Free Tool to Check Processe Running on PC
System Security Guard is a free tool which checks the processes running on your PC for possible threats. If you’ve ever used System Explorer, then you’ll be familiar with the program’s core technology: essentially it just checks running processes and modules against its cloud-based database and alerts you to any potential problems. It is compatible with any traditional antivirus and uses very low system resources. This small software will help you greatly to Keep Your System Secure. With System Security Guard you will be connected to one of the biggest cloud file security database.
All the program can really do is comparing files on your PC with files flagged as suspicious or dangerous on its own systems. There’s no extra behavior monitoring, no checks on what a process is doing, and so no way System Security Guard can alert you to brand new, previously undiscovered dangers.
And there are no virus removal features within the program, either. So if it does highlight a possible threat, then you’ll still need to figure out how to get rid of it yourself.
It’s safe to run alongside other security packages. And if you suspect your PC is infected by something but your regular antivirus tool hasn’t raised an alert, then there’s no harm in running the program for a while: it just might help to identify the problem.
- Background security check of running processes and modules.
- Uses one of the biggest cloud-based file security database.
- Uses one of the largest community-based files rating system.
- Notification of potentially dangerous files.
- Compatible with any traditional antivirus.
- Taking minimum of system resources.
- Well-arranged Tray Hint with detailed information.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org