Wridea is an online idea management service and collection of brainstorming tools, which is developed for anyone who is interested in managing their ideas on an innovative service with their friends. It organize and improve those ideas by giving you the opportunity to share your ideas with friends and necessary tools to improve your ideas by yourself and individually.
With the help of Wridea, you can store your ideas, manage and organize them, collaborate with your friends over your ideas, etc. It provides you all required tools and services for organizing your ideas.
- Ideas: Create unlimited amount of ideas and start sharing any one of them with your friends. Get the opportunity of collaborating over your ideas with your friends.
- Pages: Categorize your ideas under different pages. Share each page with different friend groups, make them private or public.
- Categories: Prioritize your ideas by assigning different categories with different colors.
- Friends: Invite your friends to Wridea and share your ideas, pages with your friends. Create different friend groups and let them access different pages, ideas.
- [advt]Page Sharing: Share your pages with your friends or all Wridea community. Make great brainstorming sessions, collaboration sessions.
- Idea Sharing: Share your specific ideas with your friends, friend groups or Wridea community. Get valuable feedback about your ideas and make your ideas even better.
- Commenting on Ideas: Make great discussions and brainstorming sessions by the help of your friends. Let your friends contribute by posting their thoughts and feedbacks to your ideas.
- Idea Searching: Search your ideas on-the-fly with the state-of-art search engine.
- Tools and API: Looking for a way to use Wridea in a more personalized or customized environment? Wridea API provides you the all functions available at Wridea. In just a few hours, you can make your own application based on Wridea API.
- Idea Rain: Let your ideas rain, Sit back, focus on your screen and watch your ideas raining. Try to generate better ideas or try to catch the best idea at that moment.