vFlyer is an online service that enables you to create standardized, professional-looking classified ads and have them posted to the leading classified websites in minutes. It provide professional design templates to help you create eye-catching ads and its advanced software enables you to quickly and easily expose your vFlyer to a large audience, both online and offline
vFlyer offers a free, ad-supported service as well as a number of affordable subscription options. It offers both monthly and annual subscriptions, so you can choose to sign up for whichever subscription best fits your needs.
vFlyer was designed for non-technical and non-designers to create professional marketing content to promote residential homes, apartments, vacation rentals, autos, and services listings. The fill-in-the blank template approach used by vFlyer has enabled tens of thousands of people to create marketing content without any assistance. That said, excellent phone and email support are available. vFlyer also automatically distributes ads to leading classified marketplaces such as Google Maps, Yahoo Real Estate, Hotpads, Oodle, Trulia, Zillow and more depending on the type of listing.
- vFlyer makes creating compelling, professional marketing content for your products and services fast, easy, and even fun
- [advt]With a vFlyer account, you can create an advertisement once and have it appear on multiple online marketplaces and classified ad sites instead of painstakingly creating a separate ad for each website
- vFlyer allows you to post the flyers you create to Craigslist and eBay, making your posts on those sites stand out from the rest
- Each flyer you create is in fact a single-page website unto itself. Thus you can easily link to and even embed your flyers in your website, blog, or social network profile
- vFlyer allows you to do much more than simply create flyers and have them sent to different online marketplaces. It also enables you to email the flyers you create to potential customers, generate printable PDF versions of your flyers, leverage the content in your flyers to create embeddable widgets for your website or blog, and much more