Trillian is a proprietary multiprotocol instant messaging application for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS. It can connect to multiple IM services, such as AIM, ICQ, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, IRC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Bonjour, XMPP, and Skype networks; as well as social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and MySpace; and email services, such as POP3, IMAP, Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail.
It provides features such as audio and video chat, file transfers, group chats, buzzing, tabbed chats, tablet-based drawing, message history, plugins, avatars, and multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, typing notifications, proxy support, and encrypted messaging.
It will automatically shorten URLs in your tweets, and handle direct messages, re-tweets, and replies. Twitter Trends can show up in your contact list and you can get tweets to appear in tooltip form. Facebook features include news feed integration, Facebook in-box checking, and synchronized message updating in addition to Facebook IM.
- [advt]Interoperable: Friends in different places? Trillian has you covered with diverse chat service support.
- Keep chatting: Start a chat on the desktop. Stand up and continue chatting on your phone – magic
- Social portal: Use Trillian to update Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Foursquare at the same time.
- Simple and fast: Trillian focuses on speed and a low memory footprint, and is always built using technology native to the operating system.
- Broad support for devices: Between desktops, mobile phones, tablets, and the web, easily take Trillian with you everywhere you go
Be the first to comment