SoundCloud is a platform that puts your sound at the heart of communities, websites and even apps. Watch conversations, connections and social experiences happen, with your sound as the spark. The SoundCloud waveform not only makes sound look good, it makes it social. Record on the fly or upload something you made before and see how the shape of your sound starts a conversation.
In The Player
- Upload or Record: Whether it’s a quick sketch or a polished symphony, upload or record your originally-created sounds effortlessly to SoundCloud in a few clicks. It will deal with pretty much any audio format so you don’t have to worry about that.
- The Waveform: See the shape of your sounds with the unique SoundCloud waveform player that visualizes your sounds and makes them good looking and playable too. Now your sounds are ready to get truly social.
- Timed comments: Timed comments let your friends and fans give you valuable feedback at specific moments throughout the waveform. Pinpoint exactly what’s working well and start a conversation around it.
In Your Community
- Dashboard: See all the fresh activity on your tracks and hear new sounds from the people that you follow right in your Dashboard your daily inbox of sounds.
- Groups: Find, create and share in thousands of groups covering every style or sound. Find people to collaborate with or collect audio submission with a group Dropbox.
- Choice in sharing: Share your sounds however you want with flexible privacy settings. Share privately between just you and your friends or family or share it with the world.
On The Web
- [advt]Connect and Share: SoundCloud makes it easy to share and promote your sounds to anyone, anywhere by connecting your account with Twitter, Facebook and other neat services.
- Widgets: Embed your sounds in one of three stylish SoundCloud widgets and take them anywhere – your blogs, profiles or websites. Bring your sounds to your listeners, not the other way round.
- Stats: Get back some serious feedback and insight on your sounds. Whether you’re a pro musician or a casual creator, you only need to check one place to see who’s enjoying your sounds.
In Over 100 Apps
- SoundCloud Apps: SoundCloud for iPhone enables you to record and share your sounds on the move. Access your sounds and your Dashboard no matter where you are. Download for iPhone
- The App Gallery: With over 100 apps that work with SoundCloud on almost every platform, the App Gallery helps you to easily discover new ways to amplify your SoundCloud experience
- Build an App: Integrating SoundCloud into any application is incredibly easy. its simple and open APIs allow developers to customize and build the next generation of audio apps on any platform with your sounds right at the center.