Rename Master is a free utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks. It is suitable for anyone working with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos and pictures.
This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG, JFIF and EXIF tags, and text files.
- Intelligent number sorting
- JPEG/MP3 tag support and many more Meta-Variables
- Auto-Preview support[advt]
- “Scipts” to save commonly used renaming options
- [*] and [?] command prompt style wildcards for replacing and remove options
- “Undo” button so a renaming operation can be rolled back
- Floating thumbnail window for viewing pictures and optional thumbnail file list view
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on folders or using “Send To”