PocketCloud enables remote access to Windows or Mac desktops over WiFi and 3G/4G networks using Phone. Use your Android smartphone or tablet to access any file and run any application on your computers. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, edit and email spreadsheet all while on the go. It is fast and reliable.
PocketCloud leverages open and proven standards to connect remotely to your desktops using the RDP or VNC protocols.
Two Easy Setup Options:
- Auto Discovery: PocketCloud enables hasslefree access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical knowhow. Simply login with your Google credentials to PocketCloud and our Companion applications on as many Mac or PCs you want to access.
- Advanced setup option: PocketCloud supports RDP, VNC and VMware View connections. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
Download PocketCloud from Android Market
PocketCloud standard features:
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet support
- Three connection options:
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- Auto Discovery (through your Google account)
- Intuitive User Interface
- Touch Pointer: high accuracy screen control
- Auto Discovery: hasslefree setup
- Keyboard autoactivation
- Limited to 1 computer
Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to add:
- RDP 256bit NLA/TLS encryption
- VNC 128bit encryption
- RDP Sound with autobandwidth mode
- Autofit and extended resolutions for RDP
- VMWare View support
- Secure Tunneling for VNC Auto Discovery
- 3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
- RDP File Redirection (Beta)