ProcNetMonitor is a tool to monitor the network activity of all running process in the system. It displays all open network ports and active network connections for each process. he features include a unique ‘Port Finder’ to easily search for particular port and advanced color based auto analysis system to make it easy to distinguish network oriented processes from others.
It also include export feature to save the entire process-port list to standard HTML file for offline analysis. ProcNetMonitor works on all Windows platforms starting from XP to latest Windows 7 version.
- Unique ‘Port Finder’ feature[advt]
- AutoRefresh feature
- Faster remote host name resolution
- Display open network ports and active network connections for selected process.
- Sort the process list based on various parameters
- Shows detailed properties of process on double click.
- Option to terminate the selected process.
- Export feature to save the displayed list to HTML file for offline analysis.