Micromax and MTNL announced the launch of Micromax H360, the first operator branded 3G HSPA handset in India. Micromax H360 demonstrates the cooperation of Micromax -India’s leading mobile handset manufacturer and MTNL. MTNL is the first telecom operator to launch 3G services in India.
The H360 will come pre-loaded with unique applications to enable video calls, mobile TV, social networking, wireless business solutions through web browsing and other Internet-based services. These handsets will initially beavailable in the cities of Mumbai and Delhi. MTNL became the first 3G mobile service operator in the country by introducing its “3G Jadoo” service recently in Delhi and Mumbai.
The H360 will be available exclusively to MTNL customers at a price of Rs. 5499/-. Users can now watch live Cricket matches, real-time national & regional news, bollywood music & movie videos, their favorite TV Soaps, national and regional language channels and much more through the Mobile TV application available on H360, which has high speed internet access on HSDPA with peak speeds upto 3.6Mbps.
The handset will also offer video telephony for users to see their caller live on screen. Besides this, the available social messenger application allows the users to blog, email, access Facebook and Orkut at all times and stay connected with their friends and family.
H360: Key Features
- TouchScreen / Touch Lens technology
- Dual Camera Feature – 3 Mega Pixel Camera & VGA Camera for ‘Video Telephony’
- Lightning fast internet browsing- HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- Nimbuzz Social Messenger
- SSL compatible email client, supports POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP
- MPCMOS Camera – 4XZoom, NightMode, LEDFlash Light, Video support, WAVCamera Sound support, JPEG support, Java support
- Expandable Memory up to 8GB
- Video player and recorder (MP4, 3gp, 3g2)
- Audio player and recorder (AMR, AAC, MP3, IMY, MIDI,MMF)