MP4Cam2AVI is MPEG4/MJPEG to AVI converter, joiner for MPEG-4 camcorders and digital photo cameras. It makes MPEG-4 ASP camera clips compatible with DivX/XviD and playable with any DVD-MPEG4 player like regular MPEG-4 movie. Program supports *.MP4, *.MOV, and *.AVI input. It is free and open source software.
It supports MJPEG videos that taken using photo-cameras . Program converts *.MOV MJPEG clips to MJPEG AVI (without recompression) or to XviD MPEG-4 AVI (with recompression) in one click. MP4Cam2AVI supports MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video from new H.264 cameras.
MP4Cam2AVI doesn’t recompress video, that means no quality loss and fast operation. Audio can be stored in source format, or converted to MP3 or PCM. MP4Cam2AVI converts MPEG-4 ASP *.MP4 files from Nero Recode to DivX AVI format with MP3 audio – it’s fast and loseless for video.
MP4Cam2AVI doesn’t require any codecs to work, it performs all the job itself.
- Batch convert many clips to edit with any avi editing app
- Convert *.MP4 movie from Nero Recode to DivX-compatible AVI format for DVD-MPEG4 player
- Convert H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) *.MP4/*.MOV clips to H.264 AVI, editable with VirtualDub and playable with Windows Media Player
- Watch MPEG-4 ASP/MJPEG clips before conversion using internal preview
- Arrange clips before joining using simple timeline and also correct audio/video lagging in some cameras
- Make sound ‘softer’ with configurable lowpass filter MP4Cam2AVI converts *.3GP clips from mobile phones.