Pandora FMS (for Pandora Flexible Monitoring System) is software solution for monitoring computer networks. Pandora FMS allows monitoring in a visual way the status and performance of several parameters from different operating systems, servers, applications and hardware systems such as firewalls, proxies, databases, web servers or routers.
It can be deployed in almost any operating system. It features remote monitoring (WMI, SNMP, TCP. UDP, ICMP, HTTP) and it can also use agents. An agent is available for each platform. It can also monitor hardware systems with a TCP/IP stack, such as load balancers, routers, network switches, printers or firewalls.
Pandora FMS has several servers that process and get information from different sources, using WMI for gathering remote Windows information, a predictive server, a plug-in server which makes complex user-defined network tests, an advanced export server to replicate data between different sites of Pandora FMS, a network discovery server, and an SNMP Trap console.
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Pandora FMS is free software.
- Detect new systems in network
- Checks for availability or performance
- Raise alerts when something goes wrong
- Allow to get data inside systems with its own lite agents (for almost every Operating System)
- Allow to get data from outside, using only network probes. Including SNMP
- Get SNMP Traps from generic network devices
- Generate real time reports and graphics
- SLA reporting
- User defined graphical views
- Store data for months, ready to be used on reporting
- Real time graphs for every module
- High availability for each component
- Scalable and modular architecture
- Supports up to 2500 modules per server
- User defined alerts. Also could be used to react on incidents
- Integrated incident manager
- Integrated DB management: purge and DB compaction
- Multiuser, multi profile, multi group
- Event system with user validation for operation in teams
- Granularity of accesses and user profiles for each group and each user
- Profiles could be personalized using up to eight security attributes without limitation on groups or profiles