Microsoft India, announced the launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, the cloud version of new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 release that delivers new levels of productivity to sales, service and marketing organizations.
Specifically to meet the requirements of local customers in India, ‘Hindi’ version of the application has also been introduced. The on-premises and partner-hosted versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will be globally available on February 28, 2011.
Microsoft Dynamics “CRM for less“ Offer
- Available for Salesforce.com and Oracle customers that switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online between now and June 30, 2011.
- Eligible customers will receive up to $200 per user.
- It can be applied for services such as migrating data or customizing the solution to meet unique business needs.
- This offer is available in most markets. For details refer to:http://www.cloudcrmforless.com
More than 11,500 customers and 2,000 partners have used Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 as part of the beta program, including customers that have switched from competing solutions. Based on the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 release, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online delivers breakthrough productivity by providing familiar, intelligent and connected experiences to users across the organization:
- Familiar experiences for sales, service and marketing users through a next-generation native Microsoft Outlook client, browser-based and mobile access, RoleTailored design, and advanced user personalization, improving user adoption and giving users easy access to the information they need to be successful
- Intelligent experiences through guided process dialogs, inline business intelligence for performance and goal management, and real-time dashboards, providing the most up-to-date information critical to enabling sales, service and marketing professionals to do their jobs effectively
- Connected experiences through flexible cloud development, Windows Azure interoperability, contextual Microsoft SharePoint capabilities and the new Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace, making it easy for customers and partners to configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet specific business needs[advt]
According to Subhomoy Sengupta, Group Director, Microsoft Dynamics India:
With cloud computing becoming increasingly popular in the mainstream, Indian businesses are re-evaluating their CRM systems to ensure they are getting the best fit for their business and most value from their IT investment. Microsoft has the expertise to deliver CRM in the cloud and is uniquely positioned to help customers take advantage of modern cloud efficiencies now and in the future. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is focused on delivering the ”Power of Productivity” through familiar, intelligent and connected experiences for people inside and outside an organization. I am confident that this offering will add immense value to businesses across functions like sales, services and marketing by providing simplicity and enabling innovation for customers.