HTWin is a free application that designed especially for control system programmers. Serial, TCP, UDP. Build remotes, each with 50 buttons, each button with push/hold/release/toggle events. In-line hex, SSL/TLS. Great for AMX, Crestron or Extron developers. Portable, runs from a thumb drive.
- HTWin is SMALL and FAST.
- IPv4/IPv6 compatible.
- Handles Serial, HTTP/TCP Client/Server, UDP Client/Server, SSH.
- SSL/TLS protocols on TCP Client Connections.
- Build custom remotes, each with up to 50 Macros with push/repeat/release/toggle events.
- Passthrough mode allows remotes to run un-altered through AMX(tm) controllers.
- Send in-line hex.
- On the fly hex conversion for incoming data.
- [advt]System and built-in network utilities.
- Save/Recall communications sessions.
- Multiple line terminators.
- Polling (repeatedly send one or more commands to the far side).
- No run-times, Dot-Net or Java required!
- Can run straight from a thumb drive.
- No installation. Just put it where you want it and run.