MTNL Delhi Customers can recharge his broadband account by following procedures-
- First open http://register.mtnldelhi.in
- Login with username and password (default username= telephone number, default password=CA number ) .
- There is a link for Renew account click on that
- Enter the 16 digit serial no. and pin no. as printed on Coupons (Pin Number shall be displayed after carefully scratching the same)
- Click on preview.
- A confirmation message will display the balance & validity as applicable.
|1||PowerConnect275||275||192 Kbps||30 Days||Unlimited|
|2||PowerConnect3025||2750||192 Kbps||360 Days||Unlimited|
|5||PPLUC(Monthly)||100||2Mbps||30 Days||200 MB|
|6||PPLUC(Yearly)||1000||2Mbps||360 Days||2.5 GB|
|7||Top UP||100||2Mbps||——-||100 MB|
Prepaid broadband plan can be changed simply by recharging the account with appropriate prepaid coupon.
If customer does not recharge during 7 days of grace period, amount/usages will be forfeited and connection will be suspended till customer recharges his account.
If the customer do not recharge my account before expiry of validity period, the connection will be suspended till customer recharge his/her account. The recharge date will be counted as day 1 for validity period.
If the customer do not recharge his account for 30 days after expiry of validity period, his account will be put under permanent suspension. If customer wants to recharge his account after permanent suspension Rs.100/- will be charged as activation fee through reconnection voucher.
If the customer do not recharge my account for 60 days after expiry of validity period, his account will be permanently closed.[source]