Hide It Pro is to hide pictures and videos in your phone. Hide the Pictures/Videos/Audio Files and Even Entire applications that you don’t want anyone to see. Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. But if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch.
You can hide Images/Videos/Audio Recordings etc. from the Phone’s stock gallery by selecting all the pics that you want to hide and selecting share. Applications can be hidden from within the Hide it Pro app.
- App disguised behind a fully functional Audio Manager[androidqrcode: com.smartanuj.hideitpro]
- Super clean and smooth UI.
- Proper segregation of videos/pictures audio with dashboard
- Categorize media into folders of your choice
- Batch(Multi-Select) support for hiding and unhiding files
- Unhide entire folders, or select multiple files to unhide at once
- Move files between folders
- Sort files by date/size/name and sort folders by count/name
- Thumbnails for pictures and videos on all devices
- Gallery features Pinch to Zoom , Double tap to zoom , One finger hold and move zoom
- Slideshow with Fade and Zoom effects
- Send/Share pictures , Get picture details and other miscellaneous options
- Image for seamless browsing
- Special optimization for low end phones. (uncheck the low memory mod from settings to get crisper pics back)
- Video player features play/pause/forward/rewind/next video/prev video support
- Ability to choose and save custom video player
- Disappears from recent apps list
- Two lock screen options viz Pin and Password
- Escape pin/password for times when you get caught
- Has built in full featured file manager with ability to hide/move/share/delete multiple files
- Built in encryption tool(with military standard 256-bit AES encryption) to secure your most important files
- Special support for Incognito Browser(vBrowser) with hidden bookmarks ,and special ability like downloading from 14+ video streaming websites
- Full Support for Locking apps from within the app.