Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal music collection on the web and your compatible Android devices without the hassle of wires or syncing. Google Music beta is now available in the U.S. by invitation only. It is available as an android application in android market and it is free for a limited time.
You can upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.
Download Google Music Beta Android App (For U.S. users only)
How to access google music beta
- [advt]Request an invitation at http://music.google.com
- Upload your music
- Download the Android app
- Listen anywhere, even offline: You can get to your personal music collection at home or on the go. Listen from the web or any enabled device with the Music app available from Android Market. Not online? No problem. The songs you’ve recently played will automatically be available offline. You can also select the specific albums, artists and playlists you want to have available when you’re not connected.
- Stay in sync, without the hassle: Spend more time listening to your music and less time managing it. Once your music is online, it’s always available. Playlists are automatically kept in sync, and you don’t have to worry about cables, file transfers, or running out of storage space.
- Your collection, now in one place: Upload your personal music collection to a single library, even if it’s scattered across multiple computers. You can upload music files from any folder or add your iTunes® library and all of your playlists. And when you add new music to your computer, it can be automatically added to your music collection online.
- Mix it up: Create your own custom playlists with just a few clicks. Or use Instant Mix to automatically build new playlists of songs from your collection that go great together. All the playlists you create and all the changes you make to them are automatically available everywhere your music is.