InMobi announced the launch of InMobi SmartPay, a performance based global mobile payments solution. InMobi SmartPay will enable app developers, game companies, and content providers in the US $200bn mobile content and virtual goods space to expand their business and monetize their users quickly and easily into new markets by providing a one-time, no-cost, single point of integration across multiple countries.
The solution offers consumers a seamless, pure mobile checkout experience using secure, direct to carrier billing to start, but expanding to all forms of mobile payment methods including credit cards, PayPal, and local mobile wallets by the end of the year.
The new solution already offers reach to over one billion consumers in seven countries, including the US, UK, Germany, India, Indonesia, South Africa, and Malaysia, with growth plans to expand to over three billion consumers in 30 countries by the end of the year.
Major competitive advantages of the service include:
- Ability to monetize three billion mobile consumers in 30 countries easily through mobile web and Android in-app billing by the end of the year
- Analytics tools that offer transaction performance insights that help clients maximize conversion in every country
- One time, one place integration for easy monetization
- Integration with the InMobi ad network providing post click performance optimization from ad impression to purchase
- Secure and efficient technology that handles regulatory fraud, tax, currency, and settlements across all countries.
InMobi SmartPay is already active with numerous clients globally and is moving into private beta over the next 60 to 90 days before opening up the service to the entire market in Q3, 2011.
[advt]The launch of InMobi SmartPay is the first global offering of its kind in the mobile advertising market. It combines InMobi’s massive global ad network of nearly 32 billion ads monthly in 200 countries with a mobile payments solution, enhancing its core competitive advantage for clients by integrating actual purchasing behavior into its real-time ad-serving feedback loop. Tracking from ad to conversion is a major leap forward for developers and digital goods providers globally.
Naveen Tewari, CEO of InMobi said
“Our mission is to connect businesses and developers to consumers around the world with innovative, best of breed mobile technology and services. InMobi SmartPay™ will help us with that journey and our evolution as a company to be a key technology enabler within the global mobile ecosystem, especially for the developer community.”
Be the first to comment