ChromePlus is the enhanced Google Chrome browser which has all the functionalities that Google Chrome has and some additional useful features such as Mouse gesture, Super drag, IE tab, etc. It is built on Chromium and it is completely free with no function limitation and you can use ChromePlus to surf the internet.
- Double click tab to close page: You don’t need to locate and click the small “x” button on the tab to close it. In ChromePlus, you just double click within the tab area and deleted page will close.
- Super Drag: Drag a link in the page with your left button and drop it somewhere else in the page. This can create a new page(tab) to open the link; Dragging and dropping a block of text in the page will create a page and search the text with your default search engine.
- Mouse gesture: The Arrow Trace mouse gesture draws an arrow trace on the page while you using the right button of your mouse. In ChromePlus, you can make efficient commands with easy mouse gestures. Practiced mouse gestures can save you quite a lot of time and are fun.
- [advt]IE Tab: Some web pages use IE controls and thus can only run in IE correctly. The IE tab is designed to visit these pages. Just look for an icon/An (IE) icon appears in the right of the location bar.
- Download Tools Support: For your convenience, we supported some popular download tools in the context menu of web pages.
- The download tools supported are: NetAnts, Orbit, QQ Xuanfeng, IS, FlashGet3, FlashGetMini, NetX, WebThunder, Xunlei. If you have installed these tools, you can find the corresponding item in the context menu when you right click on a link.
- Incognito Browsing Mode See Wiki
- ChromePlus Adblock
Be the first to comment