Feed Notifier is a Windows application that displays pop-up notifications on your desktop when new items arrive in your subscribed RSS or Atom feeds. It Supports all common RSS and Atom web feed protocols. Pop-up options include configurable size, position, transparency and duration. Popups do not steal keyboard or mouse focus from other applications.
Feed Notifier includes advanced keyword filtering options. It Supports authenticated feeds that require a username and password. When the user is idle it deactivates to save bandwidth and processing time.
- Clean look and feel with user selectable themes.
- Configurable polling interval for each feed.
- Configurable popup duration.
- Configurable popup size and position.
- Configurable popup transparency.[advt]
- Popups show item age and author.
- Navigation controls in popups to view next/previous items.
- Supports launching from Firefox and other browsers.
- Supports enabling/disabling individual feeds.
- Deactivates when user is idle to save bandwidth and processing time.
- Supports using a proxy server.
- Multi-threaded feed polling.