Federal Bank Mobile Banking facility enables customers to access banking facility through mobile. Mobile Banking enable customers to make inquiries and do transactions (like fund transfer, cheque book request etc.) through their mobile phones.
All SB and current account holders with mode of operation as Single/ Sole proprietorship, either or survivor or anyone or survivor can be registered for FedMobile facility. Joint accounts and accounts in which minors are involved are not eligible for FedMobile registration
- You can avail this facility by submitting the FedMobile application form at your branch. The application form can be obtained from the branch or can be downloaded from Forms & Stationery page
- The completed application form shall be submitted to your branch for registration. The Registration will be done centrally and PIN mailer containing user id and MPIN will be sent to the account holder’s communication address by post.you will be allowed to change your MPIN of your choice through “Change MPIN” request.
- You can access the facility after obtaining User ID and MPIN. No need to return the Pin Mailer duly acknowledged.
- For more clarifications please contact our Contact Center
- You can transfer upto Rs. 50000/- having a monthly cap of Rs. 200,000/-, but you cannot transfer funds to your Loan account/RD account
- You can also address your queries to [email protected]
- PULL based services (initiated by the customer)
- PUSH based services (originated by the Bank)
- Request services (initiated by the customer for placing various requests/instructions to Bank)
- ( The customer can avail Mobile Banking on any Mobile Phone with valid connection from a service provider. However for enjoying all the services offered through Mobile Banking, a handset with added features is essential.)
PULL based services (initiated by the customer)[advt]
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement [Last 5 transactions]
- Fund Transfer within Federal Bank
- Issued Cheque status
PUSH based services (originated by the Bank)
- Cheque Book Issue Alert
- Cheque Deposit Bounced Alert
- Cheque Issued Bounced Alert
- Term Deposit Maturity Alert prior to a selected number of days by the customer
- Loan Due Alert prior to a selected number of days by the customer
- Credit to the Account having amount higher than the limit specified by the customer
- Debit to the Account having amount higher than the limit specified by the customer
- Account Balance goes above the amount specified by the customer
- Account Balance goes below the amount specified by the customer
All these alerts will be delivered to the customer’s Mobile Phone as SMS.
Request services (initiated by the customer for placing various requests/instructions to Bank)
- Request Cheque Book
- Request Account Statement
- Feedback to bank
- Customer Care Contact details view
Technology In Use
It works on the “Text Messaging Facility” also called the SMS that is available on mobile phones. This facility allows you to send a short text messages to 5676762 or +919895088888 from your mobile phone instead of making a phone call. The response is sent to you as an SMS message, all in the matter of few seconds.
General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a packet oriented mobile data service through which you can access the services of Federal Bank Mobile Banking using your MPIN. GPRS will be enabled by the mobile service provider.
Using GPRS Internet Connection, You can download the Mobile Banking application on your mobile handset from our Bank’s website https://mobile.federalbank.co.in/j2me