Yahoo! Messenger services for Android allows users to access fast, reliable and feature-rich Yahoo! experiences on one of the fastest growing platforms in the market. You can stay in touch with your IM friends with a brand new version of Yahoo! Messenger that will keep you connected and available.
Yahoo! Messenger Android App is available for download via the Android Market globally, and support OS 2.0 or higher, including the popular Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, Google Nexus One. Video calling is available on select Android devices running OS 2.2 & above. Video calling works on Android to Android, Android to iPhone, Android to PC calls.
[androidqrcode: com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.im]Yahoo Messenger for android supports:
- Free Voice & Video calls
- Chat with Facebook friends
- Free international SMS
- Share Photos & Video
- Chat with Windows Live friends
- The best of Yahoo! Messenger: Get an all new IM experience, designed just for your Android phone
- Video calling: Make two-way video calls with your Yahoo! Messenger friends
- Voice calling: Make free voice calls to your Yahoo! Messenger friends
- Get instant notifications: Always know when you get a new message or friend request
- Check status: Access your friends’ status and update your own availability
- Manage your contacts: Add, edit and synchronize contacts from Yahoo! and your phone address books
- Connect from your Android: Chat with your Yahoo! Messenger and MSN/Windows Live friends
- Photos and Emoticons: Send camera and gallery photos and express yourself with emoticons; plus receive pics from your IM friends
- Buzz: Tap the icon and “buzz” your IM friends from your phone
Steps to download Yahoo! Messenger on Android phone
- Go to the Android Market on your phone
- Search for ‘Yahoo! Messenger’
- Click on “Install” to download the app
- Next, download Yahoo! Mail to get the best of Yahoo! communications products—right from your phone.