Opera Software has released Opera 11.5 web browser, a fairly major upgrade on Opera 11. The update’s most obvious feature to users will be its speed dial extensions, password syncing, and faster graphics performance. Download Opera 11.5 web browser
- Tab stacking: Dragging one tab over another allows you to create groups of tabs. Now, you can keep dozens of webpages open, organized and under control.
- Mouse gestures: Perform common browser actions with a quick flick of your mouse. Hold down the right mouse button on a webpage to show a visual guide that indicates how to perform available gestures.
- Extensions: Extend Opera’s functionality by visiting extensions catalog. Download videos, automatically translate languages and much more. Extensions can also show handy information in your Speed Dial.
- Opera Turbo: Boost browsing speed on crowded Wi-Fi hotspots, tethered mobile phones or dial-up connections. One click turns it on.
- Speed Dial: Preview your favorite sites every time you open a new tab and open them with a click. Choose the layout and the background you prefer and add handy extensions that can show useful, live information.
- Opera Link: Synchronize your Speed Dials, bookmarks, passwords and other useful data across all your computers and devices.
- Password manager: The first time you log in to a website, Password Manager can save the password. Next time, just press Ctrl + Enter and you’ll be logged in. Passwords can also be securely synchronized with Opera Link.
- Opera Unite: This is a system that allows you to share content with others, without having to upload anything to a website. Opera Unite applications can stream music, share photos and files or even host webpages.
- Zoom: Magnify webpages to read them more easily or zoom out to fit more on screen. Opera’s zoom resizes everything, not just text. You can also toggle images off for readability and faster page loads.
Opera 11.5 fixes thousands of bugs and speeds up CSS and SVG rendering for faster graphical page rendering. Opera 11.5 also adds more HTML5 support, including support for Session History and Navigation, the W3C File API, classlist and the element.