IZArc is an archive utility that supports many formats, including ZIP, ARJ, RAR etc. It supports drag-and-drop, multiple spanning archives, self-extracting archives, repair of damaged ZIP archives, converting from archive type to another, view/write comments etc. IZArc2Go is the portable version of IZArc by the same author.
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support