Web Design Toy provides a simple split-window layout, where you can type HTML code into the left editor window and instantly preview the output in the right display window. It supports CSS and tables, and even works for images stored in the same folder. The right-click context menu does not support copy/paste, you can do so via the Ctrl/Shift-INS key combinations. The program is self-contained and requires no installation.
- Simplifies learning HTML by providing with instant feedback.[advt]
- It’s simple, No training required and no learning curve.
- No DLLs installed and no IE dependencies to conflict with other software.
- Compact and simple.
- Works with all versions of Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Really freeware, No spy-ware, no ad-ware no parasites.