Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal. It gives you a rough estimate of the calories you ate too. Meal Snap is brought to you by the health and fitness brand on the app store, DailyBurn.
Meal Snap is not a free app. It costs $2.99.
[advt]Download Meal Snap App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch ($2.99)
How Meal Snap Works:
- Snap a photo of your meal.
- Add a descriptive caption, if you are so inclined.
- Let the system auto-magically detect the nutritional breakdown.
- Keep track of your meals & progress over time.
Other Awesome Features:
- Share your meals on Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.
- View estimated calories for each meal and the full day.
- Browse back in time to view your logged meals.
- Categorize your meals into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.