Samsung India has started taking pre-orders for its projector smart phone called Galaxy Beam ( GT-I8530) . The phone is available online for pre-order on the Samsung India e-store. It is priced at Rs 29,900. This smartphone is a high-end device that is facilitated with an in-built HD projector. The pre-order drive has proved to be so successful that the company is further planning to launch it in the domestic market. Innovative technology meets fun usability in merging unique beam projector capabilities with powerful smartphone performance.
Its features are
- The phone is fairly light at 45.3g and slim as well.
- 4 inch capacitive touchscreen with a 480 x 800 pixel native resolution.
- Dual core 1GHz Processor coupled with 786MB RAM.
- It can project videos for three hours via its 2000 mAh battery.
- 8 GB internal memory(expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card).
- 5 megapixel rear camera capable of video recording in HD 720p resolution besides the 1.3 megapixel camera for video conferencing and video calling.
- The 15 lumen lamp on the top is capable of projecting a 50-inch diagonal, HD picture.
- HSPA 14.4 network.
- Youthful and Sleek Design