iHealth is a blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP dock. The iHealth Blood Pressure Monitoring System consists of a dock for iOS devices, a blood pressure cuff and a free mobile application. The complete system allows users to test, track, graph and share blood pressure measurements using the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
It empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple analysis tools: interactive graph, statistics, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications.
- Simple, attractive, elegant interface.
- Visualize measurement process.
- Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time.
- Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification.
- Check your results and blood pressure changing in beautiful history graph.
- Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
- Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
- Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph.
- [advt]Smart WHO classification tool.
- Easily edit measurement results using slide-in controls.
- Share your results by e-mail.
- Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure.
- Dock battery management.