I have been hearing about AJAX technology for the last 3 months. I am very lazy, didn’t check it out for sometime. At last I did some reading during the past 3 weeks and thought of sharing with you.
Wow, AJAX is really interesting. The framework is really innovative.
This Wikipedia title is the another good link collecting information from different sources about AJAX.
BTW, Google recently released XSLT code, Google AJAXSLT. So we can expect a lot of new development coming up on AJAX!
AJAX is good for intranet web applications, especially for developing Rich Internet/Intranet Applications. Check out the site Backbase.com.
Backbase provides Rich Internet Application (RIA) software that radically improves the usability and effectiveness of online applications, and increases developer productivity. With Backbase you can build web applications with a richer and more responsive user experience.
- Using Ajax for Creating Web Applications
- Ajax.NET – A free library for the Microsoft .NET Framework, Blog
- Ajax.NET Library in sourceforge.net
- MicrosoftSuggestion Details: AJAX support in Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0
- A Perl system for writing AJAX applications
- Insider report from the AJAX Summit
- Atlas Client Script Framework from Microsoft
- Ajax Patterns