Airtel Digital TV – the DTH service from bharti airtel, has announced their special offering for sports enthusiasts at just Rs. 1690.
- Customers can have 7 leading sports channels as part of the new Economy Sports Pack from airtel digital TV.
- Customers get a 4-month free subscription to the Economy Sports Pack that has 150 channels from different genres and 2 interactive services.
- The monthly subscription post the 4- month free subscription period is Rs. 220 plus taxes.
- The monthly bouquet has all the leading channels which will telecast key sporting events throughout the year, namely ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Ten Action+, DD Sports and SetMax.
- The subscription also empowers customers to choose their Language Top-up Pack of choice amongst Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Chhattisgarh, North East and Oriya and get all the channels therein, free for life.
On the occasion Mr. Sugato Banerji, Chief Marketing Officer, DTH services – bharti airtel said, “Sporting events and festive occasions have always been welcome catalysts for the DTH industry. With back to back sporting action that includes the World Cup, T20, high profile test series with England and West Indies, we believe this offering will be a valuable proposition for both existing and new entrants to the category. DTH is making many buy their first TV set and we see a huge upside to the DTH category and airtel digital TV will continue to lead this category expansion.”
[advt]airtel digital TV – the DTH service from bharti airtel – has over 4.9 million customers and is one of the leading national level DTH service in the country which offers its customers MPEG 4 with DVBS 2 – currently the most advanced digital broadcasting technologies available in the world after HD broadcasting.
Additionally, airtel digital TV was the first to bring many firsts to the DTH segment in India including a Universal Remote which operates both the Set Top Box and TV set as well as several unique Interactive Applications.
airtel digital TV recorder was the first to offer the capability to record live television, anytime, anywhere and recently added HD services to its portfolio. Users can also update themselves on the latest stock news. All this is backed by 24×7 customer care. airtel digital TV launched its services in October 2008. [via]