TouchDown Android App for Syncs Emails, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
TouchDown app for syncs emails, contacts, calendar and tasks on your Android 2.x and above device. TouchDown can integrate with MDM solutions to extend the reach of MDM functionality into the Email subsystem. Mobile Device Management solutions provide administrators in large organizations with the tools to manage end user devices within the organization. They allow configuration, security policy enforcements. monitoring as well as wiping of lost devices.
This version supports the following Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) Systems:
- Sybase Afaria
- Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinchtozoom, peak times and many more.
- SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
- Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
- Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
- Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
- S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
- Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization’s security policies.
Email : email@example.com