Download Open Contacts – Address Book Program to Manages Contact Info
Open Contacts is an address book program that allows you to manage and lookup contact information of individuals, departments and organizations, and to manage relationships between them. Along with predefined fields, you can add customized data fields grouped by sections, and also customized “actions” (developers and advanced users). You can also attach photos and files, and search through any data field in the database. It can selectively import/export from/to the major PIM packages. Multi-user access is possible in a LAN environment using true client/serverarchitecture.
- Unlimited data fields to store any contact info. Along with predefined fields, you may add unlimited data fields grouped by section.
- Manage relationships between individuals, organizations and departments.
- Comprehensive Categories. You may click on a category to view contacts of the category, or right click to list contacts of subcategories recursively.
- Search through any data field, and search birthday of people.
- Interact with Windows applications of telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing etc.
- Map service with Google Maps. You may use either single line address or multi-line address. Yahoo Maps and Microsoft Live Maps are also supported through custom action plug-in programs.
- Print contact info and labels on papers of different sizes.
- Import from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla Thunderbird, XML (xCard), CSV, LDIF, Windows Contacts and vCard.
- Portable. You may bring your address book database and the program in an external device such as a USB flash disk, and run the program on any Windows PC.
- Synchronize with smart phones, PDA and other programs through a SyncML server.
Email : email@example.com