UCWeb released the latest version of its mobile browser named UC Browser 7.7 . The highlights of the 7.7 version is more traffic saving to browse WWW site and WAP 2.0 optimization made the page rendering even better.
The feature list is summarized below:
More traffic saving for WWW Site
- Optimized the compression algorithm, compress the content in the server side.[advt]
- Duplicated and similar data will not be transmitted again.
- Save another 30% traffic compare to previous version of UC Browser when visit WWW site, especially for those site is full of words.
Better page rendering
- Support more WAP2.0 tag
- Upgrade the compatibility to WAP 2.0 page.
No more glary in night mode
- In the night mode, UC Browser doesn’t only process the text and background, but also process the image to lower the brightness, make the image softer.
- Process to both static and dynamic images.
Dial+Number to get quick access to site in the start page
- Press “Dial+Number” can get quick access to the corresponding site in My Shortcuts in Symbian V1/V2/V3
Input directly in website
- UC optimized Java version in 7.7 version to bring the direct input feature in website
- Tips’ place, background color and font color optimized
You can Download the uc browser 7.7 from here :
- Official Version UCBrowser_V18.104.22.168_S60V1.sis (894.37 KB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V22.214.171.124_S60V2.sis (948.42 KB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V126.96.36.199_S60V3.sisx (1.18 MB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V188.8.131.52_S60V5.sisx (1.51 MB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V184.108.40.206_JAVA_Signed.jad (6.66 KB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V220.127.116.11_JAVA_Signed.jar (428.96 KB)
- Official Version_UCBrowser_V18.104.22.168_JAVA_Unsigned.jar (428.96 KB)