Tata DOCOMO Catch-up allows you one touch access to multiple email accounts, social networks & Instant Messengers – all at the same time. It supports Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail.
You can access the popular Social Networking sites and Instant Messengers.
Social Networks Supported: Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Hi5, Flickr, Orkut, Picassa, Youtube
Instant Messengers: Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, GTalk
How to get Catch Up?
Send an SMS as “Catch Up” to 53333. You will receive a Download Link. Click on the link to get the application downloaded on to handset. Or go to the Dive-In portal from your handset’s browser and click on the Download link for Catch-up.
Accessing, Installing Catch-up
- Step 1: To access Catch-up, you need to first install the application on your 3G device (If you are using Symbian platform phones, Long Press ‘0’. On any other phone, open divein.tatadocomo.com from the phone browser)
- Step 2: To install Catch-up client, go to 3G Life Portal or 3G Life Application
- Click on Catch-up
- Downloading followed by installation will start
- You need to accept various download/installation related message prompts till ‘installation successful’ prompt is received.
- Catch-up client is installed and stored in the relevant folder of your device
Using Catch-up – First Time
- Step 1: Only, the first time the user will need to register and create a single sign-on ID on Catch-up
- Step 2: To create the Single sign on ID on Catch-up
- Enter the chosen Username
- Password and Mobile No.
- Mobile Number is verified through a Verification Code that comes as an SMS
- Step 3: On entering the correct Verification Code the registration of the single Sign-on ID is completed
- Step 4: The user can now add his various email, Social networking and Instant Messaging ID’s to his Catch-up account
- Step 5: A dashboard of all aggregated emails, Social Networks and Instant Messaging ID’s is displayed
Using Catch-up – Registered Users
- Step 1: Once registered a user can enter his Catch-up Username and Password to Login in all his aggregated ID’s
- Step 2: A dashboard with emails, messages and updates of all the integrated ID’s is displayed
Send an SMS as “Catch Up” to 53333. You will receive a Download Link. Click on the link to get the application downloaded on to your handset.
To deactivate, go to the options in the application and select “Unsubscribe” or go to My Services section on the 3G Life portal from your handset and unsubscribe.
Catch-up can be used at a monthly subscription of Rs. 30.
- The validity of the same is 30 Days on a rolling calendar basis.
- Auto renewal for Subscription will be initiated post 1st month, automatically on the renewal date.
- Roaming and Data Access Charges will be applicable as per plan.
- 1st month usage free. [source]