Tata Docomo introduces Not Out Cricket Recharge Vouchers – first ever Recharge Voucher for cricket introduced by any telecom operator. This will help cricket enthusiasts to stay connected with the hot n happening in the Cricket World Cup.
The two new Recharge Vouchers-57 Not Out and 103 Not Out -are especially designed for the Cricket World Cup 2011 and offer subscribers a unique combination of exciting & easy to use VAS cricket content that includes games, goodies, alerts and trivia and bundled talktime.
RCV 57 and 103 Not Out: Both RCVs offer talk-time worth Rs 28 and Rs 51, respectively, which can be used to make voice calls and are valid for 30 days. There are also a host of bundled offerings:[advt]
- With 57-Not Out & 103-Not Out, subscribers can dial 54321194, and enjoy 5 and 10 minutes free per match day, respectively.
- Both RCVs offer subscribers one-month free subscription to an IVR-based Voice Game called Guess Master. The game is about guessing the winner of the day’s toss, the match-winner, scores made in each innings and 6s and 4s scored in each innings. Subscribers can bid points on each guess and every correct answer will increase their chance to double their points. Post the World Cup, subscribers can redeem their total points for various gifts like Team India Jerseys, Shoes, I-Pods and LCD TVs;
- Both RCVs also offer subscribers free subscription to the My Song service, wherein they can listen to live scores each time they call someone from their Tata DOCOMO number. Match scores will be played on match days whereas, on non-match days, subscribers’ chosen music will be played. Additionally, subscribers who opt for 103 Not Out Recharge Voucher will get free subscription to Call Me Tunes, so that callers can listen to live score updates instead of ring tones;
- On Data, subscribers, can download cricket games, wallpapers and animations related to cricket, absolutely free via Dive In;
- Throughout the World Cup, subscribers will be eligible to receive free updates on cricket score, trivia and more, via SMS on both recharge vouchers.
Mr. Rishi Mohan Malhotra, Head of Value-Added Services at TATA DOCOMO said:
When you think of cricket, it’s all about fun, passion, excitement, celebration and winning. 57 and 103 Not Out are precisely that. The innovative offering of Cricket related VAS along with bundled talktime adds that element around the most awaited cricket extravaganza. These are the first ever recharge vouchers available to cricket lovers and enables unparalleled experience. We wish to empower our subscribers to be tuned in with what’s happening on the ground, and the integrated combination of SMS Alerts, Call Me Tunes, MySong, Dive-In and IVR will keep our audiences engaged in the cricket carnival like never before. With these recharge vouchers, subscribers in fact are going to remain Not Out as far as the Cricket World Cup goes.