SwithMail is free windows application that sends SMTP email silently from command line (CLI), or a batch file using Exchange, Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo! Plus. You run the program, set up basic settings (from address, to address, smtp server info, email subject and body), click save, and you’re ready to go.
- Send SMTP email silently from CLI or batch file
- SSL / TSL support
- Support for popular webmail including Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo! Plus
- [advt] Custom SMTP server settings for maximum compatibility – including Exchange
- Works with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, and Server 2008
- Tested on both 32 bit and 64 bit OSes
Be the first to comment