Style Jukebox is free media player software that allows users to listen music and view movie in a computer. Using this media player, users can easily organize media files that they want to play. It shows the library of audio and video items that are currently available in the computer. Using an option called “Smart Remove”, user can remove selected list of items from the library. Another option called “Folder Watch” allows user to synchronize the items in a folder with the library of the media player.
How to use Style Jukebox Media Player?
The media player can be installed with just a few steps and requires no setting adjustment prior to its use. Once installed it searches the system disk for audio and video contents. As the scanning is over the media player displays these contents along with information like total duration, album name and rating. From this library, user can pick-up the items and create a Playlist with these items. Now user can play items within a Playlist.
- File Formats: It supports a wide range of video and audio file format such as AVI,MPG, VOB, MKV, MOV, WMV, MP3, OGG and WAV.
- Removal: This option allows removal of an entire playlist or only selected items from the library.
- Smart Remove: It allows removal of items having same bit of texts such as name of the artist or year of launch.
- [advt]Playlist: It groups items chosen by users to be played. It lists audio and video items in separate sections.
- Folder Watch: It updates the library when an item is added, modified or removed from a folder.
- 10-band equalizer: It allows a user to mould the sound of this free media player according to the user’s liking.