SimilarSites.com is a related content Engine for websites that scours the Internet to deliver the most similar websites according to a specific website or topic of your choice. It allows a new type of browsing refer to as associative browsing. Cut through the clutter of the web by finding the most relevant similar sites based on related content, website structure, link analysis algorithms, detailed user surfing behaviors and a large community of user rankings. To find similar sites simply enter the name of the website and hit the “Enter” tush. You can also suggest related sites and vote on whether you find recommended sites similar or not.
Using more than 30 unique Similarity Engines, the technology takes a snapshot of the inside and outside of a website. Once analyzed, it categorize the site with our huge index of data to help you get the very best similar results depending on what you are looking for.
How to Use SimilarSites ?
Search by Url
Type in the name of a website in our search field. You will see up to 25 results showing similar websites. From these results, you can understand how websites are connected based on:
- Content – driving factor that makes sure a similar result has the same text or images as another website
- Keyword Density – measures how many times a specific word or phrase is used on a homepage in comparison to the total amount of text on that specific page
- [advt]Topic/Tagging Similarities – grouped characteristics that describe the overall website
- Websites Also Visited – analyzes actual browsing data that shows what websites people are mostly likely to jump to from a specific website
- User Rating and Reviews – community generated opinions by real human beings
Search by Topic
Type in the keyword or topic of your choice into our search field. A list of up to 10 results will show that are the most relevant websites in our database. This well enable you to avoid the hassle of navigating to unknown websites and help you find the most similar websites which you can then browse based on similar sites or even more detailed topics.