Shazam is mobile application which provides the quickest and easiest way to discover more about music. It enables anyone with a mobile phone to identify music that is playing – even under noisy conditions.
You can just hold your phone up to the song to identify the track, buy it if you need, check out the videos, get the lyrics and share it with friends.
Shazam supports most of today’s platforms such as iOS (iPhone and iPod touch), Android, BlackBerry, BREW, J2ME, Symbian and Windows Phone.
You can visit m.shazam.com directly from your device to quickly download the right version for you.
Shazam is used in a variety of ways. With Shazam you can:
- Identify what song is playing
- Tag songs without data coverage and submit it for recognition later
- [advt]Check out your friends tagged music and add tracks straight to your own Tag List
- Read track and album reviews, artist biographies and discographies, and view song lyrics
- Browse Shazam’s Tag Chart for the hottest tracks in your country
- Watch YouTube videos
- Share Tags with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Search music by artist, track or album
- Stay tuned to the latest music news and insights with the Shazam Blog