SANTRONIX is an Internet and Communications Solution Company with proven track record of over a decade in Computer Software, Web Hosting, Internet Technology, Portal Development, Websites Development etc.
SMS Short Code Technology at a glance:
- Unique National/ Global easy reach SMS identity
- Short Code/ Long Code based on Content requirements
- Automated Two-way Messaging – Easy to configure Auto Response/ URL Response
- Keyword/ Sub-Keyword Facility for multiple types of Queries Processing
- Easy Integration in to Website ODBC Data
- Multiple Options: Wide range of Choices for Short Codes/ Long Code
- Revenue Sharing Mechanism for huge inflow volume
- SMS Alerts, E-mail Alerts for Incoming Messages
- Detailed listing of Callers for Post-sales promotion
Why SANTRONIX as SMS Shortcode Service Provider?
Prompt Customer Services: It offer best, prompt, and maximum uptime Services and Response mechanism. Its Online Support Ticket System, E-mail, Chat based, Messenger based support systems throughout the day avails best of Customer Support.
Two-ways SMS Services:
- What is a KEYWORD and Sub-Keyword? A SMS Message contains up to 160 characters in it and therefore to distinguish exact Query and requirement, it assign some fix Words to its Services. Such Words assigned to unify Query/ Requirement is known as SMS Keywords and a Sub-Keyword is WORD(S) used for further categorization of Service Inputs.
- Short Code Keyword Service: This avails you with a your Choice of Keyword (subjected to availability) on a desired range of SMS Short Codes 56677, 56767, 57333, 53636, 56161, 56263, 56363, 57007, 57827, 58888, 57575 and many more.
- Short Code Sub-Keyword Service: Looking for a Cost-effective, easy to promote and ready to use Two-Way SMS Service? Short Code Sub-Keyword Service is your perfect Choice with ease of Configuration, Low cost and moreover no overhead expenses to promote.
- Short Code Unlimited Keywords Service: Do you have a variety of Content and wish to launch multiple Keywords at a time? Presenting Bundled Unlimited Keywords – Pack of 5/ Pack of 10 Keywords (subjected to availability) on a desired range of SMS Short Codes 56677, 56767, 56161, 57333, 53636, 56262, 56263, 56363, 57007, 57575 and many more.
- Long Code Keyword Service: This avails you with a Choice of Keyword (subjected to availability) on our already running shared SMS Long Code Numbers like 9870801717 and many more. This Service is much Cheaper, Globally accessible (from any part of the World).
- Long Code Sub-Keyword Service: Looking for a Cost-effective, easy to promote and ready to use Two-Way SMS Service? Short Code Sub-Keyword Service is your perfect Choice with ease of Configuration, Low cost and moreover no overhead expenses to promote.
- Long Code Unlimited Keywords Service: Wish to start your own multiple contents SMS Services? Long Code Unlimited Keywords Service is your best choice. You could setup any number of Keywords and configure based on your choice using this service.
Two-Way SMS Service Charge:
- Setup charges:
- Programming Charges:
- Monthly Charges:
- The Two Way SMS Service enables users to send their queries in SMS Message and in turn receive Automated response from Servers as set by Service Owner.
SMS Message Service on Short Codes and Long Code Numbers:
- Short Code: A Short code Number service avails 5-9 digits National Access Number that avails ease of remembering and Multi-Operator support. All Short Codes are available in respective Country amongst majority of the Cellular Operators. Messages sent to Short Code Numbers are charged at Premium Rate (Rate Higher than regular SMS sending Rate as set by Operator).
- Long Code: A Long code Number Service service avails regular 10 Digit Countrywide Number irrespective of Operator tie-up and special settings. All Messages sent to Long code numbers are charged on Normal rates as per Sender’s Billing Plan.
Advantages of Short Code over Long Code SMS Service:
- Easy reach and remembrance: Most of the Short Code SMS Service Providers have tie up with almost all major Service Providers
- Abillity to Collect Additional Revenue: The Short Code Service users are charged at Premium rates ranging from Re. 1 to 10 based on Operator and Service Provider tie-up and type of content being provided. Thus Content Providers and Companies setting up their Services on Short Code gets an ability to Collect Revenue share based on their monthly incoming messages volume. Generally Short Code Service Providers avail revenue share in their earning if monthly incoming SMS volume increases above 100,000 SMS per month.
- Hassle-free Always-Up SMS Service: Every SMS Short Code and Long Code Service require good setup and technology understanding backed by proven configuration and maintenance Experience. SANTRONIX is one of best choices for such a service with Best Customer Service and Post-Sales Support.
- Wider and known Brand Equity: The more popular a brand is, the easy and large appeal it holds. The same Marketing Concept applies to SMS Short Code Service. All Short Code Providers keep marketing their Short Codes at frequent intervals through Internet, News Media, print Media and Electronic Media services. Thus every brand holds a good Marketing Appeal thereby benefiting Content and Service User.
- Latest Technology: The Mobile and Cellular Communication is on Convergence and revolution. Hence there is a continuous growth and newer technologies coming up at frequent intervals. These SMS Short Code Service Providers Research Teams keep experimenting technologies thereby benefiting Users with latest and best options
Typical Application Industries:
- Content Providers – SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Stock Market Tips, Commodity Tips, Tea Market Reports, Jewellers, Portal Websites
- Educational Institutions – Exam Results Announcement, Quiz Contests, Entry Forms
- Businesses/ Industries/ Consumer Goods Companies – Lead Generation, Dealership Enquiries, Product Support, Product Promotion, Online Distribution Channel Ordering, Account Statements (Balance, last 5 transactions), Product Information etc.
Advantages of Long Code SMS Service:
- Inherited Global Access: The 10 Digits Mobile Phone Number preceded with Country Code avails Global Users reach.
- No Premium SMS Charges: All messages sent to long Code Numbers are charged as per Normal Billing Plan as set by Service Providers. Thereby your Customer/ Viewer do not have to pay any additional Cost for getting your Contents.
- Hassle-free Always-Up SMS Service: Every SMS Long Code Service requires good setup and technology understanding backed by proven configuration and maintenance Experience. At SANTRONIX, it keep striving to avail best of Customer Support and attractive rates to benefit its Customers
- Typical Application Industries: Banks, Co-operative Banks, Credit Societies, Educational Institutions, Government Organizations
SMS Service Response Mechanism:
- [advt]The SMS Short Code and Long Code Service avails Auto Response, URL Posting Options added with SMS Alert, E-mail alerts.
- Auto Response: Depending on nature of Service and Contents being offered, you could set Auto Response – SMS Message that should be sent back to User sending Message on requested Service,
- Post to Web URL: The Post to Web URL is one of most Powerful and easy to configure facility. Using this facilty, you could Configure a Website URL where the sent message should be posted. Whenever a User sends SMS to the requested Service, the message gets posted to configured URL with ‘MSG’ as sent message field and ‘MSISDN’ as Message Sender Mobile Phone Number along with additionaly configurable Optional fields like SHORTCODE, Operator, Area Code, Service Code etc.
- SMS Alert, E-mail Alert: You can also configure SMS Alert with predefined message(s) and/ or E-mail alert to receive Sender Number whenever someone is sending messages to your Service. This enables you to speed up your communication.
- Caller History: You could view all SMS Messages, sender information along with date, time coming to your Service through our Web-based Login system. Thus you could take feedbacks, get in touch with senders based on type of service.[source]