Samsung Star II Duos sports 3.2″ WQVGA display with TFT screen enabling the user to view data with good screen clarity. The display features comprise Touch Wiz 3.0 UI and Accelerometer sensor. It is a touch bar phone that has dual SIM functionality.
The mobile has 30 MB internal memory which can be further expanded upto 16 GB with the use of a microSD card. Samsung Star II Duos has an in-built camera of 3.2 Mega Pixels with the help of which the user can capture life moments with good picture clarity. The resolution of the camera is 2048 x 1536 Pixels.
The messaging choices of the phone are SMS, MMS and E-Mailing. The phone also permits Instant Messaging.
Samsung Star II Duos can be used as a Modem to link up with the Internet. It has GPRS connectivity with WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser. The handset allows speedy Internet browsing. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo IM, You tube are some of the social Networking options. As Samsung Star II Duos has photo call facility, the user can easily recognize the caller by simply gazing at his image.
The 1200 mAh Lithium ion battery powers the cell phone providing long battery life.
Samsung Star II Duos is available in Indian markets at a reasonable price of Rs. 11300/- approximately.
- Form Factor: Candy Bar
- Weight: 94 Grams
- Dimensions: 108*54*12 MM
- Cellular Band: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless Internet: WAP, GPRS, EDGE
- SMS Features: SMS Templates
- MMS Support
- Display Size: 3.20″ 262K colors WQVGA TFT
- Display Resolution: 240*400 Pixels
- Auto Screen Rotation
- Card Slot
- Memory Card Support: microSD (T-Flash), upto 16 GB
- Sensor Pixels: 3.2 Megapixels
- Video Recording: MPEG4
- Max Video Resolution: 320*240 Pixels
- Max Video Framerate: 15 frames/sec
- Interfaces: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0
- Headset Jack: 3.5 MM
- Playback Digital Audio Formats: MP3
- Ringtones: Polyphonic, Truetone (MP3)
- Vibrating Alert
- Java Support
- Voice Recorder
- Type: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 1000 mAh
- Automatic Redial
- Organizer: Alarm Clock, Calculator, Task Scheduler