PhoCalc is a simple program for calculating DPI (dots per inch), print sizes and megapixels. The program is useful for photographers and other people who need to determine the size needed for quality prints or posters.
- [advt]Calculates Megapixels from width and height
- Calculates the nearest correct aspect ratio for (photo) prints, i.e. 2:3
- Determines the print size based on pixels and DPI (dots per inch)
- Determines how many pixels are needed for a printout of any given size
- Supports metric (centimeters) and non-metric units (inches)
Windows XP, Windows NT 4.x, Windows NT 3.x, Windows Millennium, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003, Windows 2000