Apps organizer is an android application that allow you to organize installed applications using labels. With apps organizer you can associate one or more labels to each android application, create a “label shortcut” or a widget on Android home that contains shortcuts to applications with a label, uninstall an application.
How to use App Organizer:
- Touch an application to choose labels
- Choose one or more label or create a new one
- Touch home screen and select shortcuts or widgetsSelect Apps Organizer
- Select a label
- A new shortcut has been created on Android home
- Touch shortcut to see apps