Mitashi, the consumer electronics company, has ventured into the tablet market with the launch of Mitashi PLAY BE 100 tablet. Mitashi PLAY BE 100 has a 7-inch screen with 5-point capacitive touch 800×480 px display.
The PLAY BE 100 is powered by 1.2GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 3000mAh battery and running Android ICS (4.0). Storage can be expanded up to 32GB. PLAY BE 100 has a 2MP rear camera and 1.3MP front camera. It comes with USB dongle support as well. It is priced at Rs. 6,790. The optional keyboard ‘KB 100’ is priced at Rs. 1,299.
- Boxchip A10 ARM Cortex A8 1.2 GHz
- Android ICS 4.0
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- 4 GB internal storage expandable to up to 32 GB
- 7.6x 4.9x 0.43; 360 g
- 7-inch, 5-point capacitive multi-touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- 1.3 MP front camera, 2 MP rear camera
- USB dongle, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, mini-HDMI, 3.5 mm audio jack, G-sensor
- 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery