Micromax A70 is an upcoming 3.2″ full Touch screen display 3G phone running the Google Android Operating System.
5.0 MP camera with auto focus and VGA front camera are the two cameras available in this device. Pictures of absolute clarity with no faults at all can be captured with the camera of this beautiful little phone. A video player is another splendid feature of this phone.
Entertainment features of the mobile include a FM Radio, Music Player, a HTML Browser and an assortment of applications from Google. Micromax A70 supports an expandable memory of 32GB with the help of which Pictures, videos and call records can be stored with no trouble at all. Other striking features of this phone include Bluetooth and GPRS connectivity along with Document editor.
Micromax A70 is equipped with Messaging features like SMS, E-Mail, IM and Push E-Mail. MMS is also possible. 3.5 MM audio jack is also another attractive feature of this phone.
Micromax A70 supports a 1450 mAh Li-Ion battery offering a Talktime of upto 4 hours and a Standby time of upto 200 hours.
This Android phone will be available in Indian Markets in Black color at an affordable price of Rs. 7000/- approximately.
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Network: HSDPA 2100 MHz
- Dimensions: 111*58*13.5 MM
- Handset Colors: Black
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size: 3.2″
- Resolution: 320*480 pixels
- Standard battery: Li-Ion 1450 mAh
- Standby Time: upto 200 hours
- Talk time: upto 4 hours
SOUND and Music
- Audio player: MP3, WAV, AAC
- Video player: MP4, H.263
- 3.5 MM Audio Jack
- Alert types: Vibration, Polyphonic(64), MP3 ringtones
- Phonebook: 1000 entries, Photocall
- Call records
- Card slot: via microSD, up to 32GB
- 3G: HSDPA
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 5.0 MP, 2592*1944 pixels, autofocus
- Video Recorder
- Secondary: VGA
- Push E-Mail
- Google Search
- Google Talk
- Picasa Integration
- Radio: FM radio
- Voice Memo
- Predictive text input
- Image Editor
- Video editor
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Java: via Java MIDP emulator
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)[source]