MapmyIndia has introduced the CarPad 5, a 3G enabled Android tablet fully optimized for in-car and portable navigation, entertainment, connectivity and productivity. The CarPad 5 device has a large 12.7cm 1080p HD screen, 3G and WiFi connectivity. It is powered by Samsung 1Ghz processor and 8GB internal memory. It has rich app experience of Android, packed with many appealing features for car travelers.
This device comes with MapMyIndia’s latest mapping platform called Aura which features a fully 3D and GPS connected navigation experience. All the maps are pre-installed on MapmyIndia CarPad 5, making it independent of the network.
MapmyIndia CarPad 5 is loaded with all-India maps, with over 6.3 million Places of interests, national-level maps for 5,79,000 towns and villages, street-level maps for 4000 cities, house-level maps for 36 cities and 3D landmarks and building footprints for major cities.
MapMyIndia CarPad 5 Features
- Powered by 1Ghz Samsung Processor[advt]
- Live turn-by-turn voice guidance to places, 3D landmarks, house-level details, travel guides, nearby information, friend finders Windshield mounts, for use in the car’s front seats
- Call, message, mail and chat, browse the web, use social networking sites using in-built 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Listen to music, watch movies and YouTube, flip through photos and Flickr.
- 12.7 cm TFT-HD (800×480) Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1 Ghz SAMSUNG CORTEX A8, EXYNOS 3110
- Android 2.3.4
- SIM Card
- 3G UMTS 2100 MHz
- 2G GSM / GPRS / EDGE Quad-Band
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Mini USB
- Micro SD s lot ( up to 32GB)
- Earphone 3.5mm
- GPS & aGPS
- 2000 mAh
- Carpad device
- Micro SD card with MapmyIndia Maps pre-installed
- USB cables
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- Warranty card
- Quick start guide
- Windshield mounts
This tablet is priced at Rs 22,990 and is available in online at MapmyIndia Store.
Is this product using Google maps ?