On June 9th, 2011, In memory of the American guitarist Les Paul, Google displayed a Doodle of interactive, playable and recordable electric guitar on its home page. Owing to the overwhelming positive response from the users, Google displayed the guitar doodle for one more day at google.com home page.
If you want to play or record music in this electric guitar doodle, Google has made it available in the Google doodle logos page at http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html. You can play and record music, and share the recorded music link to your friends.
Play and Record Les Paul Guitar Google Doodle
At teck.in, we have a playable copy of the Les Paul Doodle for download. You can play and install the Les Paul guitar doodle in your website / web server.
Les Paul Guitar Google Doodle is currently not available for direct download, we will keep you updated if there is any progress in that direction. Even if we could save the files to the local computer, it cannot be played by opening the HTML.
How to Record Music Using Guitar Google Doodle?
- Goto http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html
- Click on the record button below the guitar strings
- Play music by hovering the mouse over the guitar strings or by using your keyboard
- Once you want to stop recording the music, click on the record button again
- Then Google will give you a short url of the song you recorded
- You can save the url and can play it whenever needed
One you access the above url, it will get automatically saved in your browser cookie and it will set as your google homepage until you delete the cookie.