Jabra SPORT help people who like to exercise while listening to music. Its Bluetooth stereo headsets do both easily and without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. You simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth to it. With the Jabra SPORT you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP, AM3D Power Bass audio enhancement and a wind-shielded microphone and Virtual Surround Sound audio enhancements. It also has a built-in FM radio so you can tune in to your favourite station while you work out.
The Jabra SPORT is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different ear gels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly Eargels and comfortably in place. It’s also tough. With Military Grade Rain, Dust and Shock Protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors.
The Jabra SPORT comes with a free download of Endomondo Sports Tracker, a fitness tracking application for smartphones that functions as a motivational tool for running, giving quick updates on speed, distance, and lap time. Endomondo allows users to visually see past running routes on their smartphone via a GPS tracking feature. The Endomondo Sports Tracker app is designed to work with iPhone, Android or BlackBerry handsets.
- Play music and take calls, skip tracks and adjust volume from headset
- [advt]Secure and comfortable fit during workouts
- US Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection
- Powerful bass sound and built-in FM Radio
- Offers up to 4.5 hours of talk time and up to 3 hours music time
- Works with Apple, Android, Blackberry and standard phones or music devices
- For optimal performance outdoors, place mobile device in right armband