HP Mini 5101 is a lightweight stylish mini PC with a 10.1-inch diagonal LED-backlit display and optional integrated WWAN designed for mobile professionals. HP Mini 5101 is a fully functional companion PC with 10.1-inch diagonal LED backlit display and Intel Atom processors.
The HP Mini 5101 is estimated to cost USD 449, and is expected to be available in late July in the US. Actual price may vary. (Approximately 22,000 Indian Rupees)
- Mini 5101 features a durable, lightweight metal case with a magnesium base to protect your Mini
- Weighs as light as 1.3 kg
- The 95% full-size keyboard and a touchpad, offer full-sized notebook familiarity.
- The innovatively designed keyboard provides a visually open and spacious layout. The keys are raised from the surface through a single piece frame, leaving fewer places for dirt and dust to settle.
- HP 3D DriveGuard helps protect your notebook’s hard drive against impact, bumps, or drops so your critical information is easily protected while you are on the move.
- Keep your keyboard looking newer, longer with HP DuraKeys. A clear coating is applied over the notebook keyboard that helps protect the finish and the printed characters on the keys.
- With HP’s integrated wireless technologies, experience faster connections in more places and get more done with optional HP Mobile Broadband powered by Gobi.
- The HP Mini 5101 offers a lighter 4-cell configuration or a 6-cell configuration for longer battery life.
- Default Operating system: Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic
- Processor: Intel® Atom™ Processor N280 (1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB)
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express
- Memory: 1 GB 533 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 0r 2 GB 533 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, Supports up to 2 GB maximum
- Display: 10.1-inch diagonal LED-backlit WSVGA or 10.1-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare
- Graphics: Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Integrated camera: Integrated 2 MP Webcam
- Audio: High Definition Audio support; Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated microphone; Stereo headphone/line out;
- Network interface: Integrated Marvell Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC)
- Wireless: optional HP Mobile Broadband powered by Gobi; Intel WIFI Link 802.11a/b/g draft-n; Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/draft n; HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- External I/O Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 headphone/line-out, 1 microphone in
- Weight: Starting at 2.86 lb (Starting at 1.30 kg)
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 10.30 x 7.09 x 0.91 in (262.0 x 180 x 23.2 mm)
- Battery: 4-cell (29 WHr) high capacity Lithium-Ion; or 6-cell (55 WHr) high capacity Lithium-Ion
- Power supply: External 65-watt Smart AC adapter; HP Fast Charge